Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Random: Making Money Online

Ive always been a go getter so I decided to research all the ways I could make money online. And I didnt sign up to random sites that promised to make me an over night millionaire-there is no such thing. Only a certain few make 4-5 figures with what im about to share but these programs can be a great way to earn extra income.

First things first: make a google Adsense account. Google Adsense is a program that connects to certain sites and allows those sites to places ads on your blog on your behalf. What really makes money is when those people who come to your site click on those ads. Make sure you blog about what you know, this is a sure way to get follower. For me, I have this blog but I also have Youtube, which also uses Adsense. In my opinion YT makes more money than a blog but you need a good following.

Another site I use is WebAnswers. This site allows you to make money just by answering questions. If your answer is chosen as the best, you get royalties for as long as the post is on the site. I think this is a very cool program and its easy to do. Just make sure you really know what you are talking about so you can get the best answer. Here is where to get started

All of these site I use are free, I never spend money to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment