Sunday, September 9, 2012

New Me

So my photoshoot went well. Lately ive notice I can sit my laptop on my stomach-thats a problem. Ive decided to get healthy. I weight 155lb but im top heavy, thats not going to change. I mainly want to tone my legs, arms, and stomach. Summer is over now so I want to be two sizes smaller by May.

Sadly I dont have support from family. My mother things Im too small. I can understand this because all my life ive been 200lbs+. Im not healthy with all that weight but she cant seem to understand that. But none-the-less I plan tone my body for next summer. Ill start tomorrow(9/10/12).

My biggest weakness is soda and sweet tea. I cant totally stop drinking these drinks but I plan to cut back a lot. Typically I drink 3-4 sodas a day. They help me get through work and school but because I don't like sports drinks, Ill drink more juice and flavored water. What I crave is the sweetness so my goal is to find drinks with natural sugars instead of artificial sweeteners.

I also plan to join my local gym and start working out 3 days a week at first and then ill add more days when I feel I can handle that. I hate to work out and I love my junk food but I don't love my fat stomach and flabby arms. I want to do a 'weight in' every two month and hopefully that will be motivation.

So stay tuned to my (hopefully) incredible transformation.


No comments:

Post a Comment