Monday, August 13, 2012

"White" Products Can Be Used On Blacks

I wanted to write this post to clarify something about haircare that was really brought to my attention today. I no longer look at which section my product comes from anymore. You know the ethnic haircare aisle is in the back of the store on the left. I only look at what ingredients the product contains. I use many 'white' brand products like Garnier Fructis.  One of my favorite anti frizz product is Garnier Sleek and Shine Smoothing Milk. I was really surprised about how well this straighten my new growth and kept it straight. This lead me to other products on Garnier like their Strength & Length shampoo/conditioner. The first time I used it I had a revelation lol. My hair felt amazing. I used both the shampoo and conditioner together so if you buy these, buy both. This line is also cheap and most Sunday papers have coupons. I think maybe other of these product cost me $5.00. When my free sample of Fall Fight comes in I will try it and review it.

I just wanted to set the record straight about products being just for us. Some of the things that are marketed to us dont do our hair any good. A lot of it is whats killing our hair and is keeping use from growing it. Other products ive heard African American ladies use are Aussie, Tresemme, and Suave. I personally dont like Suave hairline but do what works for you. Remember, think about your hair.


dGarnier Fructis Style Sleek And Shine Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk Strong







No comments:

Post a Comment