Saturday, August 18, 2012

New Product Alert

Ok ladies since im a product junkie, yesterday I wasnt feeling my regular deep conditioner anymore. I wanted something new so I headed to Walgreens to search the shelves and I found my hair holy grail!! Im in love with Orangix Macadamia Oil Moisture Misk. I felt the difference ask soon as I put it on my hair. The directions say leave on for 20mins with a shower cap but I left it on for 45mins with a bag and a towel.

After rising it out, I kid you not, the first word out of my mouth was "damn". That was all I could say because my hair felt so silky and soft. So after i washed it out, added my leave in, a little bit of  African Pride's Olive Miracle moisturizer lotion, and I sealed with Brazilian Keratin Shimmering oil also from Organix (Walgreens had a buy one get one free sale). I want to also note that I washed my hair before DCing with Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy shampoo. I try to keep it in the family. Down below are the pictures of everything I used.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment