Friday, August 10, 2012

Beauty Haul

Ok so ive had a few products on my mind and today I decided to buy a few of them. As of right now I
havent used any of these yet but when I do, I will review them on my youtube.



First product is ORS HAIRepair. I'm hearing very good things about this on the hair boards so much that people in other countries are trying to find ways to buy this product. I wasnt able to find this any where but at my local beauty supply store. Price $6:99


My next product is ORS Edge Control. I know this has been around for a while but ive never used it before. My edges always get out of control and now that my hair isnt bone straight anymore, I need all the help I can get. Gel and spritz isnt working for me now so I hope this does. This came from my local beauty supply store but you can find it at any local drug store or Walmart. Price: around $5.00


 Next up is Nexxus Humectress Conditioner. I bought the one seen in the picture because all I want to do is try it not invest in it. If you are aware of Nexxus product then you know they are pricey. I bought this conditioner because I needed one to cowash with. This came from Walmart, price: $7. 98


Last is Revlon PhotoReady liquid foundation. My normal foundation leaves my face oily which is bad because I already have oily skin. So after looking at reviews I learned that mineral makeup is great but im not keen on power makeup. In the same reviews, many people mention Revlon Color Stay and Photoready. Today is decided to get the Photoready to try it out. I got this at Walmart and after comparing prices at Walmart, Walgreens, and Riteaid ive learned that Walmart is the cheapest for makeup and hair products. Price: $10.48

No comments:

Post a Comment